FTP Server for Windows
zFTPServer is a high performance managed file server for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) with easy remote administration and fully integrated with all relevant file transfer protocols; FTP, FTPS, SFTP, TFTP and HTTPS.
zFTPServer managed file transfer also runs with AD-integrated user login, has IPv6 support and is Microsoft Server 2012 R2-certified. Our FTP server also has support for HTTP Strict Transport Security and forward secrecy.
zFTPServer supports the following platforms:
- Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 2012 R2 Server (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 2012 Server (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows RT (via .NET edition)
- Windows 2008 R2 Server (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 2008 Server (32-bit and 64-bit)
Would you like to know more about our FTP server? Read more about the many features by clicking your way through the menu on the right.